Business Writing Workshop
A half-day workshop focused on the composition process and the writing style required to produce compelling written business documents.
Whether your written communication consists of simply emails, or extends to promotional material, detailed reports or sales proposals, the way you express yourself provides your readers with an impression of you, your company and your products or services. This seminar provides you with the means to structure your document, avoid many common errors and express yourself in a way that will impress your readers and stand out from the pack.
You Will Learn
- How to analyse your writing style for:
- Readability (Fog Index)
- Complexity (Cloze Test)
- How to use both the Passive & Active Voice.
- How to make your content relevant to your readers.
- The way to describe products and services.
- The common errors in English and how to avoid them.
- How to structure your content for the way people read.
- The essential pages and layouts.
- Tips to entice your readers.
This Programme is Ideal for:
- Managers and staff who are looking to improve the standard and compositional impact of their written communications. This programme is especially valuable to those working with English as their second language..