Behind Closed Doors -
Writing Proposals For Business
Persuasive Proposal Writing
A half-day seminar focused on the composition process and writing style required to get your proposals to the top of the short list.
The first impression that a prospective client may have of your organisation often comes from your written materials. Brochures, responses to tender invitations, proposals and mailings are all intended to help you progress to the next stage.
Our "behind closed doors" research will show you why some proposals succeed where others fail. This research, combined with effective layouts and writing style will enable you to produce material that will appeal to your readership and set you apart from your competitors.
You Will Learn
- The common characteristics of poor proposals.
- The key features of good proposals.
- Three principle types of product description.
- Phrasings styles that appeal to the reader.
- A document structure that caters for all levels of readership.
- Promotional and layout tips.
- Tactics to expedite progress and action.
- Methods of analysing your own written style.
This Programme is Ideal for:
- Managers and staff who are involved in the planning and construction of proposal and tender documents.