Consultive Selling Skills
‘The first step in successful selling is understanding why people buy’
A highly interactive and practically focused series of training modules that can be delivered over one or two days develop the skills and behaviours required to build long term and profitable relationships with new clients. Participants are taken through a step by step, proven sales methodology using the most up to date techniques and sales psychology.
Individual training modules focus on the following core areas:
- Opening the door to new business prospects.
- The habits of world class Sales Consultants.
- The psychology of the Customer and how to navigate to “yes”.
- Negotiating outcomes that benefit both sides.
You will learn how to:
- Target ideal new business prospects where you stand the best chance of winning.
- Prepare for all customer interactions in a way that will ensure the relationship is always moving forward.
- Navigate the customer’s decision making process in such a way that you are positioned to make a compelling recommendation / presentation EVERY time.
- Objectively measure where you are at every step of the sales cycle and formulate a plan to close the gaps.
- Plan and conduct complex negotiations ensuring that the relationship and the profit margins are protected.
This suite of modules combine the best of psychology, behavioural science and skill to take the attendee to the next level of sales success. They provide powerful support for all sales personnel helping them to manage their way through the sales process in the most efficient and successful way to ensure the most profitable outcomes.
This Programme is Ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to build on their existing sales success whilst elevating their customer relationships to Trusted Advisor status.