Lunch & Learn
A fast, one to one and half hour interactive fact packed seminar focused on the powerful key skills and techniques that have made companies and individuals consistently successful at winning business pitches. Based on the global findings of research we have carried out with selection panels, trustees and senior executives involved in the appointment of product and service providers.
If time is at a premium and you are looking for some fast ideas, “Lunch and Learn” is your answer. These are fun and interactive sessions that last for about one hour and can be run at a time and place to suit your schedule. “Pitching to Win” is an opportunity to learn some of the key strategies and tactics that have made companies and individuals consistently successful at winning business pitches. Any numbers of people are welcome. Our largest session to date has been 320!
You Will Learn
- The three most common deciding factors when selecting a provider.
- The best time slot for your presentation, first, last or after lunch?
- The most important part of your presentation.
- When to use Pitch-Books.
- Who should present.
- The role of the “Big Hitter”.
- The ratio of your presentation time vs. Q&A.
- When to take questions.
- How to form your answers.
- How the final decision is made.
- Present your case better - improve your results.
This Programme is Ideal for:
- Anyone interested in performing more effectively at selection process pitches.